Fall is in full swing and there are some gorgeous trends and key items every girl needs to take on fall in style. So to help combat those chilly temps and freshen up your fall wardrobe a mini fall shopping spree is definitely in order! We put together a list of 10 essentials every girl needs to stay stylish this fall. Enjoy shopping!
It’s that time of year girls. Yes…It’s sweater weather! When it starts to get chilly out we turn to our trusted, cozy companion to keep us warm. You probably have a few favourites but hey, it never hurts to add a few more.
Welcome back to another one of my fashion favs! You can check out my last fashion fav, tank top rompers here. Lately, I’ve been totally loving off the shoulder tops because they’re just so versatile, comfortable, and cute! They show a little skin while still remaining feminine and classy. For everyday I love flowy, peasant-style off the shoulder tops in summery colours paired with cut-off denim shorts or light wash jeans. At night, this classic can be dressed up with a pair of sleek black jeans, or tucked into a skirt with some heels. This is also another great transition piece for spring to summer that shows off just what the music festival, boho-chic trend really has to offer, with styles from soft and flowy to cute and cropped. Here are some of my favourites!
- Urban Outfitters Truly Madly Deeply Lola Off-The-Shoulder Top $49
- Brandy Melville Ezra Top $25
- Forever 21 Contemporary Smocked Crop Top $21.90
- ASOS Off the Shoulder Top with Shoulder Ruffle $67.46
- Topshop Lace Crop Tee $50H&M Off the Shoulder Blouse $19.99
- H&M Off-the-Shoulder Blouse $19.99
- Aritzia Wilfred Sartre T-Shirt $70
- Nasty Gal Love Me Tinder Tank Top $74
What’s your fashion fav of the moment? Share yours in the comments below!